Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in offering to the rental market this well presented 2 bedroom property located on the convenient Pandora Street in Belfast situated just off the Donegall Road. The property is walking distance to Belfast City Centre, Queens University, Donegall Road Primary School and Belfast City Hospital not to mention being just a few minutes from Botanic Train Station, local bus links and the Westlink.
The property itself comprises of;
• Entrance hall laid in laminate wood affect flooring leading to:
• A large living/dining area with lots of natural light finished with newly laid grey carpet.
• Fitted kitchen with every day modern electrical appliances featuring high & low level units, laid in laminate flooring and door access to rear yard.
• Stairs and landing laid in new carpet.
• 2 good size double bedrooms.
• Bathroom with three piece white suite including corner shower unit, sink & pedestal & WC laid in laminate flooring .
• Private rear yard.
• Oil fired central heating
• uPVC double glazing.
Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.