Property Sales & Letting are delighted to offer to the Sale Market this newly renovated 2 bedroom mid-terrace property situated on the ever popular My Ladys Road in East Belfast, within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, Transport links and yet only a short distance to Central Train Station and Belfast City Centre to name but a few.
Recently renovated to a high standard throughout including: new kitchen and bathroom, new uPVC double glazing throughout, Gas Central Heating and brand new Glowworm boiler, newly laid flooring through out and freshly painted walls, ceilings and wood work through entire property.
Features of this property:
• Newly renovated 2 bedroom Mid-Terrace
• Entrance hall laid in solid wood flooring
• Open plan living and kitchen area laid in solid wood flooring and vinyl
• Newly fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, ceramic hob and built in oven with stainless steel sink and drainer
• Utility area with work counter and space for appliances underneath
• 2 very well proportioned double bedrooms laid in new carpet
• Stunning bathroom comprising of mains operated shower over bath, sink & pedestal, low flush WC, PVC wall paneling throughout and chrome heated towel rail
• Private and secure rear yard
• Gas fired central heating
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• On street parking
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.