Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome to the rental market this fantastic four bedroom property situated on the desirable Malone Place at the bottom of the Thriving Lisburn Road, just moments away from Belfast City Centre, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital.
Along with all of these local conveniences, this property is keenly placed in the hustle and bustle of the Lisburn Road with Restaurants , café's and supermarkets all at your door as well as being conveniently placed for commuters being within walking distance to Botanic & Lisburn Road railway stations and local bus routes, this property also has excellent access to all of Belfast's major Motorways.
The property itself comprises of;
- Entrance Hall leading through to Lounge area laid in Beech Laminate wooden flooring and finished to a high standard
- Good Sized Kitchen area with a range of High & Low Level Units, and Modern electrical appliances finished with wall tiling and vinyl flooring
Downstairs WC with Sink & Pedestal laid in vinyl flooring
- Four good sized Double Bedrooms laid in Laminate wooden flooring finished to a very High Standard
- Good Sized Bathroom with Three piece suite
- Attic Converted into study
- Fully furnished to a good standard
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPOINTMENT
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.