Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in offering to the rental market this fantastic semi-detached property situated on the Rannoch Road in Holywood within close proximity to all local amenities such as shops, schools, transport links and yet only short driving distance to Belfast City Centre and Bangor.
Property consists of:
• Spacious living area with feature fireplace, laid in laminate wood flooring with patio doors leading to raised decking area
• Fitted kitchen / dining area equipped with high & low level units and everyday electrical appliances finished off with ceramic wall tiling and vinyl flooring.
• Dining area has ample space for a large table
• 3 good sized bedrooms, two of which benefit from the added bonus of built in storage space
• Family sized bathroom consisting of electric shower over bath, sink & pedestal and W.C
• Enclosed rear garden consisting of a raised decked area but also a patch of lawn and a paved section with garden bench
• Garage and driveway with parking for 1 car
• uPVC double glazing
• Oil fired central heating
Early viewing is highly recommended so as not to miss out
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.