Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in offering to the rental market this newly renovated, well presented 4 bedroom property located on the convenient Pandora Street in Belfast situated just off the Donegall Road. The property is walking distance to Belfast City Centre, Queens University, Donegall Road Primary School and Belfast City Hospital not to mention being just a few minutes from Botanic Train Station, local bus links and the Westlink.
The property itself comprises of;
- Entrance hall laid in ceramic tiling leading to:
- A large living/dining area with lots of natural light finished with newly laid laminate wooden flooring.
- Newly fitted kitchen with everyday modern electrical appliances featuring high & low level units, modern wall and floor tiling and door access to rear yard.
- Stairs and landing laid in new carpet.
- 4 good size double bedrooms.
- Bathroom with three piece white suite including shower over bath, sink & pedestal & WC finished to a high standard with modern wall and floor tiling.
- Private rear yard.
- Gas fired central heating including newly fitted, top of the range gas boiler.
- uPVC double glazing.
This Luxury property has been finished to an exceptionally High Standard and only upon internal inspection can this property be truly appreciated therefore Early Viewing is Highly Recommended.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.