Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome to the Sales Market this fantastic and newly renovated 2-bedroom End-Terrace property situated in the popular & convenient Ravenhill Road area of Belfast. The property itself is within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, Transport links and yet on a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
Recently renovated to an exceptionally high standard throughout including newly fitted kitchen, bathroom, uPVC double glazing windows and doors, newly laid flooring throughout, freshly painted walls, ceilings and wood work through entire property. Newly installed (DPC) injection damp proof course throughout the ground floor, with certification and Gas Fired Central Heating installed in the property.
Property comprises of:
• Newly renovated 2 bedroom End-Terrace property
• Spacious open plan Living/ Dining room with dual aspect views, laid in laminate wood flooring and freshly painted. New vertical blinds.
• Newly fitted contemporary kitchen with an array of high & low level units, built in oven, hob & extractor hood, free standing fridge freezer & washing machine, new vinyl flooring and modern day tile effect wall cladding.
• Stairs and landing laid in luxury grey carpet and roof space access hatch.
• 2 very well proportioned double bedrooms laid in new carpet, with master including built in slide robe storage.
• Stunning bathroom suite comprising of mains operated thermostatic controlled shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC with featured brick effect tiling wall covering and vinyl flooring.
• Full uPVC double glazing windows and doors throughout.
• Gas fire central heating with Worcester boiler
• Externally painted to a very high standard
• Private and secure rear yard with access to alleyway through timber gate.
This property would be ideal for first time buyers, families, or investors alike as there is little to do but move in!
For the investors out there, should you want to place this on the rental market this would generate an income of £650pcm with a possibility of achieving in the region of a 7% rental yield per annum.
Living/Dining Area 4.43m x 6.43m (14' 6" x 21' 1")
Spacious and open plan reception room with duel aspect views, newly laid laminate wood flooring, feature recessed ceiling lighting and newly decorated. 2 x radiators.
Kitchen 2.24m x 4.07m (7' 4" x 13' 4")
Stunning Newly fitted contemporary kitchen offering and array of wall mounted units, built in oven, hob, extractor hood, 1.5 bowl sink & drainer plus free standing fridge freezer and washing machine,& large storage cupboard with houses the Gas boiler. The kitchen is tastefully finished off with tile effect wall panelling and vinyl flooring. 1 x Radiator.
Stairs & Landing 1.01m x 2.25m (3' 4" x 7' 5")
Stairs and landing leading 1st floor accommodation laid in luxury grey carpet and roof space access hatch.
Master Bedroom 4.45m x 3.08m (14' 7" x 10' 1")
:Large master bedroom including built in mirrored slide robes, luxury grey carpet and feature recessed ceiling LED lighting. 1 x Radiator.
Bedroom 2: 2.04m x 3.27m (6' 8" x 10' 9")
Rear facing and well proportioned double bedroom including newly fitted luxury grey carpet and recessed LED ceiling lighting.. 1 x Radiator.
Bathroom 2.26m x 2.07m (7' 5" x 6' 9")
Family sized white fitted bathroom suite, consisting of mains operated thermostatic shower unit over bath, sink & pedestal, low flush WC and stainless steal heated towel rail. This lovely bathroom is complete with Brick effect wall tiling and stylish vinyl flooring.
Private and secure rear yard laid in concrete with timber gate accessing the alleyway. This perfectly formed area offers the benefit of an entertainment space given that the property is an end Terrace.
N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary. Please further note that This property is being Sold on behalf of an employee of Property Sales & Lettings NI.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.