Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in Marketing ‘FOR SALE’ this very well presented and recently updated Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace property located on London Road in East Belfast just off the Ravenhill Road, within close proximity to all local amenities including shops, schools and Local transport routes. This property boasts everything in terms of Location being just a short walk from Belfast City Centre, Ormeau Park, Forestside Shopping Centre and Connswater Shopping Centre for all of your retail needs. With easy access to all major motorways including M1,M2 &M3 as well as Belfast Central station commuting is more than easy.
The recently updated property features:
• Stunning 2 Bed mid-terrace property offering,
• Entrance Hall laid in tiled flooring, with carpeted stairs,
• Spacious open plan living/ dining room area laid in laminate wood flooring,
• Modern fully fitted Kitchen with an array of wall mounted units, everyday electrical appliances, stylish wall tiles and tiled flooring.
• 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms, one laid in grey carpet and the other in original wood flooring,
• Stunning, modern bathroom with three piece suite including thermostatic shower, sink & vanity cabinet and WC.
• Gas fired central heating
• Upvc double glazing
• Private and secure rear yard area
• Pay as you go utilities
• Tasteful décor throughout
• Superb location which is in high demand given its proximity to Belfast.
• Excellent property for a first time buyer or investors
• Currently tenanted and receiving a rental yield of nearly 9%
Early viewing of this beautiful property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment
Ceramic tiled floor
radiator cover and ceramic tiled floor
7.26m x 2.92m (23' 10" x 9' 7")
Bay window, spotlights and laid in laminate wood flooring
Ceramic tiled floor
2.08m x 1.7m (6' 10" x 5' 7")
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, rainfall showers heads, wash hand basin in vanity unit, white W.C., part lied walls, ceramic tiled floor and white towel rail radiator
3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Laid in wood flooring
Cupboard with gas boiler
3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
Laid in grey carpet
Forecourt and enclosed rear yard
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.