Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to offer to the sales market this well presented Ground Floor 2 bed apartment situated just off the ever popular Antrim road area of Belfast. The property is within close proximity to Belfast city centre, local shops, amenities, schools and transport links into the city and further afield.
• Excellent investment opportunity
• Sitting tenant with a current annual yield of 8%
• Entrance Hall laid in Vinyl wood effect floor
• Large living area featuring bay windows with laminate wooden flooring
• Fully Fitted kitchen with high and low level units including built in oven and hob, tiled splash-back, washing machine, fridge with a ceramic tiled floor
• Two well proportioned double bedrooms
• Four piece bathroom suite including Bath, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, sink & wall mounted pedestal and toilet finished off with both floor and wall ceramic tiles
• Secure rear garden area
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Gas fired central heating
• Fantastic Location
Hallway: 3' 5" x 20' 5" (1.04m x 6.22m) Laid in Vinyl Flooring
Living Area: 14' 10" x 16' 9" (4.53m x 5.11m) Spacious living room featuring bay windows, laid in laminate wooden flooring with 1x Double pan radiator
Kitchen: 10' 8" x 12' 4" (3.25m x 3.77m) Fully Fitted kitchen with high and low level units including built in oven and hob, tiled splash-back, washing machine, fridge with a ceramic tiled floor with feature bay windows and 1x Double pan radiator
Master Bedroom: 8' 3" x 12' 4" (2.51m x 3.76m) Spacious double bedroom laid in Vinyl flooring with 1x Double pan radiator
Bedroom 2: 7' 6" x 8' 11" (2.28m x 2.72m) Double bedroom laid in Vinyl flooring with 1x Double pan radiator
Bathroom: 6' 6" x 9' 4" (1.97m x 2.84m) Four piece bathroom suite including Bath, separate shower cubicle with electric shower, sink & wall mounted pedestal and toilet finished off with both floor and wall ceramic tiles and 1x Double pan radiator
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.