Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to offer to the sales market this well presented 2 bed mid terrace property situated just off the ever popular Ravenhill road area of Belfast. The property is within walking distance to Belfast city centre, local shops, amenities, schools and transport links into the city and further afield.
This property would suit potential investors or first time buyers alike and is an excellent opportunity to get a good sized property in an excellent location.
• Excellent investment opportunity
• Two Bed Mid Terrace property in need of modernisation
• Entrance Hall laid in Carpet
• Two Reception rooms with one living area featuring an open fireplace and both laid in carpet
• Fully Fitted kitchen with high and low level units including space for the everyday electrical appliances and laid in ceramic tiles
• Stairs and landing laid in carpet
• Good sized master bedroom laid in carpet
• Three piece bathroom suite including Bath with overhead shower, sink & pedestal and toilet finished off with wall tiles and vinyl floor
• Secure rear garden area with outhouse
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Oil fired central heating
• Fantastic Location
Entrance Hallway 3' 4" x 13' 10" (1.01m x 4.21m): Laid in carpet with 1x single pan radiator
Reception (1) 9' 11" x 13' 2" (3.01m x 4.01m): Laid in carpet featuring bay windows and an open fireplace and 1x single panel radiator.
Reception (2) 10' 1" x 10' 7" (3.07m x 3.23m): Laid in carpet, with under stairs storage cupboard and 1x double radiator.
Kitchen 7' 5" x 5' 10" (2.26m x 1.77m): Fully fitted kitchen comprising of both wall and floor units with space for the everyday electrical appliances.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 13' 7" (3.19m x 4.15m): Spacious double bedroom laid in carpet with built in wardrobes and 1x single pan radiator.
Bedroom (2) 8' 2" x 10' 6" (2.49m x 3.21m): Laid in Laminate flooring with 1 x single pan radiator
Bathroom 5' 11" x 7' 5" (1.80m x 2.26m): Fully fitted 3 piece bathroom suite including Bath with overhead shower, toilet, sink with pedestal and a towel storage cupboard.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.