Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome to the market For Sale this Newly refurbished Luxury detached family residence located in the sought after Ingledene Development, which is nestled in the quaint and highly desirable village of Templepatrick with ease of access to M2 Motorway Network, Belfast International Airport, Antrim Town and not to mention all of the local conveniences situated in Templepatrick itself.
The property has been refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout including upgrading of the kitchen and utility, new flooring's throughout, fresh decor internally and externally along with many fixtures and fittings. No expense has been spared in regards to the materials and workmanship which is to the credit of the owner, whom has created a stunning family home.
• Newly refurbished and updated Superb Detached Family Residence Situated in a highly sought after Cul-de-sac.
• Ideally situated within easy access of M2 Motorway Network, Belfast International Airport Templepatrick Village.
• Three beautifully presented reception rooms, offering their own intriguing features lending themselves well to the unique character of this endearing home.
• Upgraded fitted kitchen with an array of High and low level units, Belfast Sink, Granite surround, finished beautifully with stunning wall & floor tiling further benefiting from integrated Fridge & dishwasher.
• Utility room with low level units, free standing freezer, washing machine and finished with ceramic wall & floor tiling.
• Three very well proportioned Double Bedrooms - Master with Superb En-suite Shower Room.
• Good Sized family Bathroom with low voltage lighting, laid in newly fitted tiled flooring, with three piece suite including bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, sink & pedestal and WC.
• Additional ground floor restroom, with tongue and groove wood panelling, sink and pedestal and WC.
• Exceptional front and rear gardens laid in lawn, with tarmac driveway, rear paved area with decorative shrubs and flower beds.
• Detached Garage with roller door.
• Oil Central Heating.
• uPVC Double Glazing.
• This property has been refurbished and upgraded to an exceptional standard throughout.
ENTRANCE HALL 3.49m x 4.32m (11' 5" x 14' 2")Entrance porch with Solid timber front door, part glazed, newly laid polished porcelain flooring, leads to main entrance hall through internal part glazed internal door which is spacious and welcoming.
LIVING AREA 4.21m x 6.18m (13' 10" x 20' 3")Spacious living room laid in new solid oak flooring, with feature open fireplace, Marble surround, tiled hearth boasting bay window and French doors leading to dining area.
DINING ROOM 3.23m x 3.41m (10' 7" x 11' 2")Dining area laid in newly fitted solid oak flooring with uPVC double patio doors leading seamlessly to rear garden area.
2ND RECEPTION ROOM 3.29m x 4.32m (10' 10" x 14' 2")Cosy 2nd reception area laid in newly fitted plush Ivory carpet, including feature gas fireplace with decorative cast iron surround and slate tiled hearth.
WC 0.98m x 2.24m (3' 3" x 7' 4") Downstairs restroom with part Tongue & Groove wood panelled walls , new polished porcelain flooring, Sink & Pedestal and WC
KITCHEN 3.32m x 5.52m (10' 11" x 18' 1")Upgraded and refurbished fitted kitchen with an array of High and low level units, newly fitted oak worktop,Belfast Sink with solid black sparkle Granite surround, finished beautifully with ceramic wall & floor tiling further benefiting from integrated Fridge & dishwasher and Belling Double Range Cooker, a welcome addition to any family home
UTILITY ROOM 2.48m x 2.93m (8' 2" x 9' 7")Upgraded and refurbished Utility room with low level units, new oak worktop, free standing freezer, washing machine and finished with newly laid ceramic wall & polished porcelain floor tiling.
LANDING 3.92m x 4.93m (12' 10" x 16' 2")Stairs and Landing laid in newly fitted plush Ivory carpet, with double doors to large hot press, roof space access hatch and feature wall lighting.
MASTER BEDROOM 3.29m x 5.46m (10' 10" x 17' 11")Large Master bedroom laid in newly fitted plush Ivory carpet benefiting from en suite shower room.
EN-SUITE 1.41m x 3.27m (4' 8" x 10' 9")En-Suite shower room beautifully finished with ceramic wall and floor tiling, corner shower with mains operated shower, low voltage lighting vanity unit sink with mixer taps and WC with low level flush, heated towel rail and Velux window.
BEDROOM 2: 3.35m x 3.81m (11' 0" x 12' 6")Good sized double bedroom laid in laminate oak flooring with single panel radiator and six panel white door.
BEDROOM 3 3.3m x 5.02m (10' 10" x 16' 6")Large double bedroom laid in newly fitted Ivory carpet with 1 double panel radiator and six panel white door.
BATHROOM 2.03m x 2.89m (6' 8" x 9' 6")Good sized family bathroom laid in newly fitted polished ceramic tiles with Three piece suite including bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, sink and pedestal and WC, with single panel radiator and extractor.
GARAGE 3.28m x 5.34m (10' 9" x 17' 6")Detached Garage with Oil Boiler accessed by roller door with Beam Vacuum system. Freshly painted throughout including floor.
DISCLAIMER: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.