Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome onto the Sales market this fantastic 3 bedroom corner plot Semi-Detached property situated just off the ever popular Crumlin Road area of Belfast within close proximity to all local amenities such Shops, Schools, Public Transport routes and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
Early viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this stunning home has to offer, so pick up the phone and book your appointment to view TODAY!
Features of this property:
• Spacious and very well presented 3 bedroom Semi detached property
• Entrance hall laid in wood effect laminate flooring leading to:
• Spacious living area with duel aspect views finished with laminate wood flooring
• Large fully fitted kitchen including modern high & low level units, the everyday electrical appliances complete with tasteful ceramic floor and wall tiling and ample space for dining table.
• Utility room including high & low level units, plumbed washing machine and ceramic tiling leading to downstairs WC
• 3 good sized bedrooms with the master including a modern en-suite shower room
• Stairs leading from the landing up to a floored roof space which would could be utilised as an office or playroom.
• Family bathroom including Bath, Sink & Pedestal and WC, finished off with ceramic floor and wall tiling
• Off Street parking provided in the secure, gated driveway
• Secure Paved garden area to the front
• Gas fired Central Heating
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Decorated to a very high standard throughout
• Much sought after location with easy access to City Centre
Entrance Hall: 5' 10" x 6' 4" (1.78m x 1.92m) Hallway laid in laminate wood flooring leading to:
Living Area: 12' 7" x 19' 4" (3.83m x 5.89m) Spacious Living area laid in laminate wood flooring with duel aspect views. 2 x Double radiators.
Kitchen/Diner: 9' 9" x 13' 0" (2.97m x 3.95m) Large kitchen diner with an array of way mounted unit, built in Oven/hob/extractor hood, storage cupboard and space for all appliances. This kitchen has ample space to accommodate a large kitchen table and chairs. 1 x Double radiator.
Utility: 5' 4" x 8' 7" (1.63m x 2.62m) Offering high and low level units with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Downstairs WC: 5' 4" x 5' 4" (1.63m x 1.62m) Located just off the utility room offering sink & pedestal and WC with ceramic floor tiling and splash back.
Landing: 3' 7" x 10' 2" (1.09m x 3.10m) Giving access to upper floor accommodation including storage cupboard. 1 x Double radiator.
Master Bedroom: 12' 6" x 13' 1" (3.82m x 3.98m) Spacious master bedroom with duel aspect views laid in laminate wood flooring an en-suite shower room.. 1 x Double radiator.
En-suite: 5' 2" x 7' 7" (1.57m x 2.31m) 3 piece shower room with shower cubical, mains operated shower, sink & pedestal and WC. Fully tiled walls and floor.1 x Double radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12' 10" x 10' 6" (3.91m x 3.21m) Good sized double bedroom with duel aspect views and built in storage cupboard laid in carpet. 1 x double radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7' 7" x 8' 10" (2.30m x 2.69m) Well proportioned single bedroom laid in carpet. 1 x Double radiator.
Bathroom: 7' 2" x 7' 1" (2.18m x 2.15m) Family bathroom with 3 piece suite consisting of bath, sink & pedestal and WC with tiled floor and walls.
Attic room: 13' 11" x 12' 2" (4.23m x 3.72m) Fully floored attic room with velux window, eaves storage laid in carpet. 1 x Double bedroom.
Gardens / Driveway: Driveway parking with large gate to the side of the property. Large front garden laid in paving slaps with dwarf wall and iron cast top.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.