Property Sales & Lettings NI take Great pleasure in offering to the Sales market this fantastic Mid-Townhouse situated in the ever popular Oaktree Manor Development of Waringstown within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools and Transport links to Belfast, Lisburn and the South of Ireland.
Early viewing comes highly recommended so book your appointment to view to avoid disappointment!
Features of this property:
• 3 bedroom Mid Town house in quiet development offering:
• Entrance hall laid in wood effect laminate flooring, leading to:
• Spacious Living area with feature open fireplace, laid in laminate wood flooring and double doors.
• Modern fully fitted kitchen with high and low level units and the everyday electrical appliances.
• The property further boast 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 of which are large doubles and have the added bonus of built in storage.
• A family sized bathroom with a lovely white 3 piece suite including shower over bath, sink & Pedestal and WC.
• Sliding Patio door which open out to a private/secure garden which is laid in lawn and includes a paved area.
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Stoned driveway with off street parking for 2 vehicles
• A functioning security alarm
• Currently occupied by a rental tenant, which could continue if desirable.
Entrance Hallway: 3' 11 x 8' 8 (1.20m x 2.65m) Bright hallway laid in wood effect laminate flooring leading to:
Living Area: 10' 8 x 16' 1 (3.24m x 4.90m) Spacious reception room laid in laminate wood flooring including a feature open fire place with tiled hearth and solid wood hearth plus under stairs storage cupboard. partially glazed French doors open up to the kitchen diner. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Kitchen/Diner: 10' 8 x 16' 1 (3.24m x 4.90m) Open plan Kitchen/Diner offering an array of wall mounted units, integrated oven/hob/extractor hood/fridge freeze plus sink and drainer. The dining area offers ample space to accommodate a table and chairs and offers viewing to the garden from the large sliding patio doors. This area is laid in laminate wood effect flooring with the kitchen walls partial tiled. 1 X Double panel radiators.
Landing: 6' 2 x 11' 2 (1.88m x 3.40m) Stairs and landing laid in carpet with 'hotpress' storage cupboard and roof space access hatch.
Master Bedroom: 9' 7 x 12' 5 (2.91m x 3.78m) Front facing double bedroom laid in carpet including built in wardrobe/storage cupboard. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 9' 6 x 11' 10 (2.89m x 3.60m) Good sized double bedroom laid in carpet overlooking the rear garden which also includes built in storage/wardrobe. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7' 6 x 9' 1 (2.29m x 2.77m) Comfortable single bedroom laid in carpet. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bathroom: 5' 7 x 6' 11 (1.70m x 2.11m) 3 piece bathroom suite consisting of: mains supplied shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC finished off with vinyl flooring and ceramic tiled splash back and shower area. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Gardens / Parking: Stoned front driveway with parking for 2 vehicles. Private and secure rear garden with shared side entrance access: laid in lawn with paved area and fenced perimeter.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.