Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to offer onto the Sales market this exceptional 3 bedroom Semi-detached property situated off the ever popular Station Road area of Greenisland within close proximity to all local amenities such as Greenisland Primary School, Shops, public transport links, Greenisland train station and yet only a short commute to both Carrickfergus and Glengormley.
Features of this property:
• Well presented and extended 3 bedroom Semi Detached Property
• Covered external porch opening up to entrance hall laid carpet leading to:
• Spacious living area including feature bay window laid in newly fitted carpet
• 2nd reception room offering feature open fireplace with surround and stone hearth
• Large fitted kitchen including an array of wall mounted units and space for the everyday appliances
• Three very well proportioned double bedrooms, all laid in solid walnut wood flooring
• 4 piece bathroom suite consisting of separate shower cubical, bath, sink & pedestal and WC
• Extensive garden to rear laid in lawn with raised patio area
• Large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles
• Oil fired central heating system
• uPVC double glazing
• Redecorated throughout including new carpets on the ground floor
• Re-wired, re-plumbed, re-roofed plus upgraded cavity wall and roof insulation
• Damp proof course installed on the entire ground floor along with concrete sub floors.
• This property must be viewed to fully appreciate
Early viewing come highly recommended as this property is sure to attract a high level of interested based on its location and exception overall finish, so book your appointment to view without delay.
Entrance Hall: 5' 8 x 7' 6 (1.72m x 2.29m) Bright entrance hall laid carpet leading to:
Living area: 10' 3 x 12' 10 (3.12m x 3.92m) Spacious front living area including feature bay window laid in newly fitted carpet. 1 x Double panel radiator
2nd Reception / Dining Area: 10' 4 x 16' 1 (3.15m x 4.89m) Well proportioned second reception room offering a lovely feature open fireplace with surround and stone hearth plus under stairs storage cupboard. 2 x Double panel radiators
Kitchen: 9' 5 x 13' 11 (2.86m x 4.24m) Large fitted kitchen in walnut finished offering an array of wall mounted units, breakfast bar area, stainless steel extractor hood, 1.5 bowl sink & drainer and space for the everyday electrical appliances. The kitchen is based in the rear extension and is finished off with ceramic floor and wall tiles. 1 x single panel radiator.
Landing: 6' 8 x 13' 8 (2.04m x 4.16m) Stairs and landing laid in carpet with roof space access hatch located between the bathroom and 3rd bedroom.
Master Bedroom: 9' 1 x 13' 5 (2.78m x 4.10m) Spacious rear facing master bedroom laid in solid Walnut flooring including built in storage/Hot press cupboard. 1 x Single panel radiator
Bedroom 2: 10' 4 x 10' 4 (3.14m x 3.15m) Good sized double bedroom over looking the rear garden, laid in solid Walnut flooring. 1 x single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 9' 2 x 10' 6 (2.80m x 3.19m) Another well proportioned double bedroom situated to the front of the property finished once again in solid Walnut flooring. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bathroom: 6' 7 x 7' 5 (2.01m x 2.27m) Family bathroom consisting of a 4 piece suite offering separate Quad shower cubicle with electric shower unit, bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC. The bathroom is tastefully complimented with ceramic floor and wall tiles giving a clean fresh finish. 1 x Heated towel rail.
Garden / Driveway: Large driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, extensive rear garden with concrete pathways, raised patio area and lawn surrounded by matures shrubs for privacy.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.