Property Sales & Lettings NI have great pleasure in introducing to the sales market this delightful mid terrace property located just off Blythe Street, Sandy Row, Belfast. The property is situated within Close Proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, both Belfast City & the Royal Victoria Hospitals, Public transport routes and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
• The property comprises of an entrance hall leading through to a spacious kitchen/dining area that includes both high and low level units and space for everyday appliances.
• Good size living area including electric fireplace with mahogany surround.
• Downstairs WC including sink & pedestal.
• Two well proportioned double bedrooms encompassing built in wardrobe space.
• Upstairs bathroom comprising of shower over bath and sink with PVC wall paneling for easy maintenance.
• Separate upstairs WC.
• Generous enclosed rear patio area which requires minimal maintenance.
• This Property further boasts uPVC Double Glazing.
• Gas Fired Central heating (GFCH).
• Property Description
6' 5 x 8' 11 (1.96m x 2.73m) Hallway laid in laminate wood flooring with storage cupboard and 1 double parallel radiator.
12' 5 x 11' 9 (3.78m x 3.59m) laid in laminate wood flooring with one single panel radiator
Kitchen/ Dining area
16' 6 x 10' 10 (5.04m x 3.31m) Vinyl flooring, partially tiled walls, two storage cupboards, 1 X double panel radiator.
6' 9 x 5' 11 (2.07m x 1.81m) Vinyl flooring, toilet & sink with tiled splash back, access to under stair storage, 1 X double panel radiator.
5' 11 x 17' 8 (1.80m x 5.39m) Laid in carpet, hotpress storage
12' 7 x 11' 7 (3.83m x 3.54m) Laid in new luxury carpet with built in wardrobe & 2 X single panel radiators.
11' 1 x 11' 8 (3.38m x 3.55m) Laid in new luxury carpet with built in wardrobe & 1 X single panel radiator
5' 10 x 5' 11 (1.79m x 1.80m) Laid in vinyl flooring, 2 piece bathroom, 1 X single panel radiator.
Upstairs WC Separate toilet
Paved & gravel rear garden area.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.