Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in bringing to market this wonderful 3 bedroom semi-detached family home situated in a quiet residential Cul-de-Sac area within close range of amenities, leading Schools, Belfast City Airport, and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre and Holywood.
This property would be the ideal choice for a family given the fantastic location and cul-de-sac setting. Early viewing come highly recommended as this property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection.
Features of this property:
• Spacious 3 bedroom Semi-detached property offering:
• Bright and welcoming Entrance hall laid in solid wood flooring, leading to:
• Comfortable living area laid in solid wood flooring including feature fire surround, overlooking the front garden.
• Open plan Kitchen/diner including feature open fire and ample space to accommodate a large dining table.
• Fully fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar area
• Three well proportioned bedrooms, consisting of 2 large double and 1 standard single.
• Family sized bathroom with 4 piece suite including: Bath, separate shower cubical, sink & vanity unit and WC.
• Floored roof space with access from landing via ladder including power, lights and 'Velux' roof window.
• Gardens to front and rear
• Driveway parking for multiple vehicles
• Detached garage with up and over door
• Oil fired central heating
• uPVC double glazed windows and doors
• Quiet Cul-de-Sac loaction
Entrance Hall: 6' 3 x 15' 4 (1.91m x 4.67m) including under-stairs storage, laid in solid wood flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
Living Area: 11' 2 x 12' 11 (3.40m x 3.94m) Feature fireplace with electric fire, laid in solid wood flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area: 10' 8 x 13' 1 (3.24m x 3.98m) Feature limestone fire surround and open fire, double doors opening to garden area, laid in ceramic floor tiles and 1 x double panel radiator.
Kitchen: 8' 6 x 9' 9 (2.59m x 2.98m) Fully fitted kitchen comprising of a range of high & low level units, built in fridge freezer, dishwasher and extractor hood, stainless steel sink & drainer, breakfast bar area, laid in ceramic floor tiles.
Landing; 6' 11 x 7' 9 (2.10m x 2.37m) Large frosted gable wall window, stairs and landing laid in carpet, access hatch & ladder to floored roof space.
Master Bedroom: 13' 0 x 10' 4 (3.95m x 3.16m) Spacious front facing double bedroom including built in wall to wall slide robes, laid in laminate wood effect flooring. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 12' 11 x 10' 4 (3.93m x 3.16m) Good size double bedroom overlooking rear garden area, laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 9' 0 x 7' 5 (2.74m x 2.26m) Single bedroom with built in storage cupboards, laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
Bathroom: 7' 3 x 8' 8 (2.21m x 2.64m) 4 piece family bathroom comprising of bath, separate shower cubical with electric shower, sink & vanity unit and WC. Ceramic wall and floor tiles, tongue and grove ceiling, feature spot lighting and 1 x single panel radiator.
Roofspace: 14' 1 x 12' 6 (4.28m x 3.81m) Floored roof space with access from landing via ladder including power, lights and 'Velux' roof window, eves storage, laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
Garage: 9' 1 x 17' 9 (2.77m x 5.41m) Currently used as an outdoor utility with plumbing for washing machine and power for tumble dryer.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.