Property Sales & Lettings Ni are delighted to offer onto the Sales Market this well presented 3 bedroom Semi-Detached property situated just off the ever popular Cregagh Road Area of East Belfast within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, transport links, a 8 minute walk to Ulster Rugby Stadium and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre and Forestside Shopping complex.
This property has been maintained to the highest standards and is a credit to the current owners so early viewing come highly recommended as this property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection
Features of this property:
• Stunning 3 bedroom Semi Detached Property offering:
• Entrance Hall laid in laminate wood flooring including under stairs storage cupboard leading to:
• Large open plan Living/Dining area including feature fireplace and sliding patio doors opening to paved rear terrace
• Modern fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, granite worktops and integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• 3 well proportioned bedrooms consisting of 2 large doubles and 1 good sized single.
• Stylish bathroom suite offering electric shower over bath, sink & 'floating' vanity unit and low flush WC.
• Floored roof space with 'tongue & grove' wood panelling and ladder access from 1st floor landing
• Detached garage with up and over door plus electricity/light supplies
• Brick paved driveway to front and side plus decorative 'slate' feature bed
• Gradient rear garden with raised terrace and steps leading to lawn plus pathways leading to the garage and shed
• Oil Fired central heating
• uPVC windows and doors
• Newly upgraded cavity wall & roof space insulation
• Tastefully decorated throughout and well maintained external facade
• This property must be seen to appreciate
Entrance Hallway: 6' 11 x 14' 5 (2.10m x 4.39m) Laid in 'click' laminate wood flooring and includes under stairs storage cupboard. 1 x Single panel radiator
Living / Dining area: 10' 3 x 24' 3 (3.13m x 7.39m) Large open plan living / dining area offering duel aspect views, laminate wood flooring, stunning feature fireplace + gas fire and patio doors leading to the rear terrace area. 1 x double & 1 x Single panel radiator.
Kitchen: 7' 8 x 18' 5 (2.34m x 5.61m) Stunning fitted kitchen offering an array of high & low level wall mounted cupboards, 1.5 bowl 'sunken' sink with mixer tap unit, solid granite worktops and built in appliance: Fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. This wonderful space has ample space for a table and chairs and is complete with ceiling mounted speakers and laminate wood flooring. 1 x Single & 1 x Double panel radiator
Landing: 6' 10 x 7' 3 (2.09m x 2.20m) Stairs laid in carpet / landing laid in laminated wood flooring with large gable wall window providing an abundance of natural light. Roof space access hatch with sling ladder giving access to the floored attic.
Master Bedroom: 13' 7 x 10' 3 (4.14m x 3.12m) Front facing spacious double bedroom including built in 'wall to door' wardrobe space, finished off with tasteful decor and wood effect laminate flooring. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10' 10 x 10' 3 (3.31m x 3.12m) Another very spacious double bedroom overlooking the rear garden laid in laminate wood flooring. 1 x Single panel radiator
Bedroom 3: 6' 11 x 10' 6 (2.11m x 3.20m) Well proportioned single bedroom laid in laminate flooring
Bathroom: 6' 6 x 7' 3 (1.99m x 2.20m) Modern bathroom suite comprising of electric shower over bath, sink & floating vanity unit and low flush WC. This lovely bathroom is beautifully finished with fully tiled walls plus moisture resistant laminate flooring and includes a storage cupboard which also houses the hot water cylinder.
Attic: 15' 0 x 18' 8 (4.58m x 5.68m) Floored roof space / Attic room with 'Tongue & Grove' timber panelling, large 'Velux' roof window and carpeted floor. This area offers exceptional storage space, however could be utilised in a variety of ways depending on requirements.
Garage (detached): 9' 0 x 22' 8 (2.74m x 6.91m) Spacious detached garden with 'Up & Over' door which houses the oil boiler and includes power, lighting and is water tight. Currently used as a storage facility and workshop.
Gardens / Driveway: This property offers exceptional outdoor space including a brick paved driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, raised terrace to the rear with brick stairs leading to lawn area and garden shed which includes power and lighting.
DISCLAIMER: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.