Property Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer to the sales market this stunning 3 bedroom country style detached property set in 3/4 acre of land, located on the most sought after Purdysburn Hill within easy access to both Belfast city centre and Lisburn.
This property is sure to appeal to a variety of potential purchasers, given its attractive traditional country style interior and exterior finish along with two spacious out buildings with the potential for renovation.
Features of this property:
• Spacious entrance hall including feature oak beam , under stair storage and cloakroom, leading to:
• Charming living area including spectacular operational open fire place, dual aspect windows which benefit from ample light cascading into the marvellous living area.
• Raised dining area with fully operational open fire place continuing through to:
• A large stunning wooden framed conservatory with ample space for entertaining with captivating views of the rear walled garden area.
• Country style kitchen comprising of feature Belfast sink, built in oven and hob, space for everyday electrical appliances and laid in a magnificent parquet floor.
• Utility room with space for everyday appliances leading through to WC.
• Three well proportioned double bedrooms, master with en suite.
• White four piece bathroom suite compromising of stunning roll top bath, separate shower unit, sink and pedestal and WC.
• Partially floored roof space, velux window, access via ladder and potential to convert into fourth bedroom.
• 3/4 Acre of land.
• 2 Out Buildings with potential for a renovation project.
• Driveway laid in gravel with turning circle.
• Large paved patio area.
• Well manicured lawns and colourful scrubs.
• Oil Fired Central Heating.
• uPVC Double Glazing.
Entrance Hall: 9' 3 x 18' 8 (2.81m x 5.70m) Laid in solid wood flooring, convenient cloakroom, under stair storage and 1 x Victorian style radiator.
Living Room: 12' 0 x 15' 10 (3.66m x 4.82m) Charming living area including spectacular operational open fire place, laid in solid wood flooring and 1 x large Victorian style radiator.
Dining Area: 15' 10 x 12' 8 (4.83m x 3.87m) Raised dining area, laid in stunning exposed wooden floor boards, operational open fire and 2 x radiators.
Conservatory: 12' 4 x 19' 5 (3.75m x 5.92m) A large stunning wooden framed conservatory with ample space for entertaining, access to rear garden via french double doors, laid in terracotta coloured floor tiles and 2 x double panel radiators.
Kitchen: 15' 10 x 11' 11 (4.83m x 3.63m) Country style kitchen comprising of high and low level units, Belfast sink, built in oven and hob, space for everyday electrical appliances, ample space for large dining table and chairs, laid in parquet flooring, partially ceramic tiled walls and 1 x Victorian radiator.
Utility Room: 5' 1 x 10' 10 (1.55m x 3.30m) Leading from the kitchen area is the utility room which includes, high and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for everyday electrical appliances, 1 x radiator. Access to downstairs WC through utility room.
Additional WC: 4' 4 x 14' 11 (1.31m x 4.54m) Includes sink & pedestal and WC.
Landing: 6' 3 x 22' 3 (1.91m x 6.77m) Large hot press and storage cupboard and laid in carpet.
Master Bedroom: 16' 1 x 12' 0 (4.89m x 3.65m) Magnificent master bedroom consisting of en suite and dual aspect windows offering views of the rolling countryside, laid in carpet and 1 x double panel radiator.
En-Suite : En-suite consisting of electric shower unit, sink & pedestal and WC.
Bedroom 2: 15' 11 x 12' 0 (4.86m x 3.67m) Well proportioned second bedroom consisting of built in wardrobe and drawers and dual aspects windows, laid in carpet and 1 x single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 9' 4 x 11' 1 (2.85m x 3.38m) Good sized third bedroom, laid in carpet and 1 x single panel radiator.
Bathroom: 7' 7 x 11' 9 (2.32m x 3.58m) White four piece bathroom suite compromising of stunning roll top bath, separate shower unit, sink & pedestal and WC.Laid in vinyl flooring, partially timber paneled walling which adds to the country feel that this property has to offer.
Outside Space: Outside space comprises 3/4 acre of land, 2 large outhouses with potential for renovation, impressive rear garden area, paved patio area perfect for entertaining, sprawling driveway leading to outhouses which can be used to store vehicles.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.