Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in offering to the Sales market this fabulous newly refurbished extended 2 bedroom Mid Terrace situated on the ever popular Ravenhill Road area of East Belfast within close proximity to all local amenities and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
This property would be an excellent investment opportunity to which an investor could hope to achieve a yield of £595.00 Per Calendar Month
Features of this property:
• Fantastic Well presented 2 bedroom Mid-Terrace property with excellent investment credentials.
• Entrance laid in newly fitted wood effect laminate wood flooring leading to:
• Spacious Open Plan Living and dining area also laid in newly fitted laminate wooden flooring
• Galley style fitted kitchen situated in the rear single storey extension
• 2 large double bedrooms the luxurious master of which has a shower facility which has been newly installed and finished with PVC Wall panelling which is low maintenance both laid in laminate wood flooring plus storage
• Family sized bathroom offering: Shower over bath, sink & pedestal and WC
• Private and secure rear yard accessed from the kitchen
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Wired for plasma screen Fire Place and Wall mounted television
Entrance Hallway: 3' 3 x 12' 11 (1.00m x 3.94m) Entrance hall laid in wood effect laminate wood flooring giving access to the ground floor accommodation. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Living area: 10' 0 x 23' (3.04x 7m) Front facing living area including operational feature fireplace, tasteful decor and laid in laminate wood flooring. 2 x Double panel radiator.
Kitchen: 6' 10 x 15' 0 (2.09m x 4.58m) Galley style fitted kitchen located in the rear single storey extension offering an array of wall mounted cupboards, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, built in oven/hob/extractor hood and space for the everyday appliances. This fabulous kitchen is laid in ceramic floor tiles and has an under stair storage cupboard. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Landing: 4' 3 x 10' 10 (1.29m x 3.29m) Stairs and landings laid in carpet giving access to the two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. 1 x Single Radiator
Master Bedroom: 10' 3 x 13' 2 (3.13m x 4.01m) Located off the first floor landing: Spacious double bedroom including built in shower, feature cornice detailing and laid in laminate wood effect flooring. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Bathroom: 8' 1 x 10' 9 (2.47m x 3.28m) Family bathroom with white suite consisting of shower over bath, sink & pedestal and WC finished off with vinyl flooring and ceramic walls tiles around bath and splash back. 1 x Single panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 13' 1 x 14' 6 (4.00m x 4.43m) Situated on the top floor another well proportioned double bedroom is laid in laminate wood flooring and offers eves storage and 'Velux' roof window. 1 x Double panel radiator.
Rear Yard: Private and secure year yard with access door leading to alley way.
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary. NB; This property is being Sold on behalf of an employee of Property Sales & Lettings NI
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.