Property Sales & Lettings NI is thrilled to offer to the sales market this stunning newly renovated 3 bedroom end terrace property. Located just off the ever popular Ravenhill road area of Belfast within close proximity to all local amenities such as shops, schools, public transport routes and only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
This property would ideally suit a 1st time buyer, growing family or indeed an investor and is sure to appeal to many potential purchasers.
Features of this property:
• Entrance hall leading to:
• Spacious living & dining area including feature bay window, ample space for dining table & chairs and laid in new luxury carpet.
• Newly fitted modern kitchen comprising of a range of high & low level units, built in oven & hob, extractor fan and space for everyday electrical appliances.
• 3 Good size bedrooms all newly decorated
• Newly fitted sparkling white 3 piece bathroom suite including separate bath, t-bar shower cubicle, low flush W/C and sink & pedestal.
• Private and secure rear yard with adequate space for entertaining
• Renovated to a high standard throughout
• Newly installed Gas Fired Central Heating System
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Potential rental return of £750 pcm on a ‘room by room’ basis
Entrance Hall: uPVC front door opening to entrance hallway laid in ceramic floor tiles and 1 x single panel radiatior.
Living/Dining Area: 9' 9 x 26' 1 (2.97m x 7.94m) Spacious living/dining area laid in new luxury carpet, freshly painted throughout, feature bay window and large storage cupboard in dining area. 2 x large double panel radiators.
Kitchen: 9' 1 x 13' 6 (2.77m x 4.12m) Newly fitted modern kitchen comprising of a range of high & low level units, built in oven & hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink & drainer and space for everyday electrical appliances. Partially tiled walls and 1 x single panel radiator.
Master Bedroom: 11' 0 x 13' 5 (3.36m x 4.08m) Large double bedroom laid in laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x single panel radiator.
Bathroom: 8' 0 x 10' 11 (2.43m x 3.32m) Newly fitted sparkling white 4 piece bathroom suite including separate bath, t-bar shower cubicle, low flush W/C and sink & pedestal. Partially tiled walls and 1 x chrome heated towel rail. Storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom 2: 11' 4 x 13' 2 (3.45m x 4.01m) Good size double bedroom laid in new luxury carpet and 1 x single panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 8' 1 x 7' 10 (2.47m x 2.39m) Single bedroom laid in new luxury carpet and 1 x single panel radiator. Access is gained from here to the roof space.
Rear Yard: Private and secure rear yard with adequate space for entertaining
Disclaimer: N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.