Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome on to the Sales market this fantastic 3 bedroom semi detached property situated off The Knock Road (A55) on the periphery of East Belfast within easy access to all local amenities such as Forestside retail park, schools, transport links/routes and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre.
The property has been extensively updated throughout to a very high standard by the current owners and would offer a very low maintenance home to any potential purchasers.
Given all that this wonderful property has to offer, early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment. Be sure not to miss out on this opportunity and book your appointment to view today!
• Entrance hall laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring leading to:
• Spacious living area including feature open fire with stone surround
• Large separate dining room/2nd reception with feature open fire
• Modern fitted kitchen with integrated Oven/Hob/extractor, plus breakfast bar area
• 3 goods sized bedrooms comprising for 2 spacious doubles and 1 well proportioned single
• Stylish white 3 piece bathroom suite including electric shower over bath, wall mounted sink and WC.
• Partially floored roof space ideal for storage with the facility of lighting and power accessed from 1st floor landing via ladder
• Detached garage which includes power, lighting and plumbing for a washing machine
• Front garden laid with pebbles containing colourful scrubs, well manicured rear garden laid in lawn with separate paved patio area, pond and rockery.
• All bedrooms have shared access to TV services and phone points
• Fully re-wired
• Upgraded heating system
• Phoenix gas supply at the property with the option to upgrade heating system to gas if required
• Oil Fired central heating
• uPVC double glazing throughout
• Renovated to a very high standard
Entrance Hall: 6' 0 x 11' 7 (1.83m x 3.54m)
Feature low voltage lighting, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring, under stairs storage and 1 x single convector radiator.
Reception Room: 10' 10 x 12' 1 (3.31m x 3.68m)
Large feature window, operational solid fuel fireplace including feature stone surround, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
2nd Reception Room/ Dining Area: 10' 11 x 24' 8 (3.34m x 7.52m)
Operational feature fire place including feature fireplace, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring, overlooking garden and 1 x double panel radiator.
Kitchen: 7' 1 x 12' 8 (2.17m x 3.85m)
Modern fully fitted kitchen including a range of high & low level units, stainless steel 1.5 sink & mixer tap, electric oven/gas hob and extractor, breakfast bar area, laid in marble floor tiles, stylish ceramic wall tiles and 1 x double panel radiator.
Landing: 8' 11 x 7' 5 (2.72m x 2.25m)
Stunning frosted glass window, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring and storage cupboard including hot press water tank.
Master Bedroom: 10' 11 x 10' 11 (3.34m x 3.32m)
Spacious double front facing bedroom, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
Bedroom 2: 10' 11 x 11' 6 (3.32m x 3.50m)
Another spacious double bedroom, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring, with views overlooking the rear garden and 1 x double panel radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7' 5 x 9' 5 (2.26m x 2.87m) Well portioned single bedroom, laid in high sheen laminate wood effect flooring and 1 x double panel radiator.
Bathroom: 7' 3 x 5' 10 (2.21m x 1.79m) Stunning white 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of electric shower over bath, wall mounted sink, low flush WC, stylish ceramic wall & floor tiles and 1 x single convector radiator.
Garage: 9' 4 x 17' 10 (2.85m x 5.44m)
Detached garage with roller door, space for one vehicle, including power, lighting and plumbing for a washing machine.
Please complete the form below and one of our team will contact you to arrange a suitable time with you. We aim to be as flexible as possible and are willing to work around your commitments.
Property Sales & Lettings NI has a wealth of experience in the market place and our aim is simply to provide you with a realistic valuation and some friendly advice in order to generate a high level of interest. To facilitate the sale of your home we will utilise all the tools at our disposal to ensure that your property is noticed with extensive online coverage coupled with professional photographs and high quality sales brochure. We will leave no stone unturned to find the right buyer for you.