|Address||Heath Lodge Avenue Belfast, BT13 3WH|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|EPC Rating||C73/C77 (CO2: C72/C77)|
Property Sales and lettings N.I have the great pleasure in marketing ‘FOR SALE’ this superbly present 3 bedroom Mid-townhouse located in the ever popular Heath lodge Development, of Ballygomartin in Belfast which is within close proximity to all local amenities including shops, schools, public transport routes, Tesco supermarket and yet only a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
The property is a credit to the current tenant whom has occupied the property for in excess of 10 years and has been an exemplary occupant for the entire tenancy. The property receives a healthy yield of £6300.00 per annum which is due to be increased in the coming months.
The property offers:
• Excellent 3 Bedroom Mid-Townhouse
• Entrance hall laid in laminate flooring (with storage cupboard) leading to:
• Spacious living area laid ion laminate flooring with feature gas fire, surround and hearth.
• Open planning kitchen/dining area with patio doors leading to rear yard, and with ample space to accommodate a large table and chairs.
• Modern fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units with built in oven, gas hob and hood with space for appliances.
• 3 good sized bedrooms including 2 doubles and 1 single with master offering en-suite shower room.
• 3-piece family bathroom consisting of electric shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC.
• Private and secure garden to the rear.
• Designated parking bay located in the gated enclosure at the side of the property.
• Upvc double glazed windows and patio door.
• Gas fired central heating
• Decorated to a very high standard throughout
• Excellent investor property with long term tenant.
ENTRANCE HALL 1.99m x 3.16m (6' 6" x 10' 4")
Welcoming Entrance hall laid in laminate wood flooring including storage cupboard. Part glazed door leading to:
LIVING AREA 3.74m x 5.22m (12' 3" x 17' 2")
Spacious living area laid in laminate wood flooring with feature Gas fired, stone surround and marble hearth. glazed double doors opening up to the dining area.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA 3.69m x 5.8m (12' 1" x 19' 0")
Open planned kitchen / dining area with ample space to accommodate a large table and chairs with patio door leading to rear yard. The modern fitted kitchen offers an array of wall mounted units, built in Gas hob, electric oven and hood.
LANDING 1.97m x 4.08m (6' 6" x 13' 5")
Stairs and top landing laid in carpet giving access to fist floor accommodation, storage cupboard and roof space access hatch.
MASTER BEDROOM 4.18m x 3.78m (13' 9" x 12' 5")
Large double bedroom laid laminate wood flooring with build in wardrobe and including en-suite shower room.
BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.93m (10' 9" x 12' 11")
Well proportioned double bedroom laid in laminate flooring with double built in wardrobe cupboard.
BEDROOM 3 2.17m x 2.67m (7' 1" x 8' 9")
single bedroom laid in laminate wood flooring.
EN-SUITE 1.08m x 2.87m (3' 7" x 9' 5")
Situated in the master bedroom this En-suite offers shower cubical with electric shower, sink & pedestal and low flush WC. finished off with tiled shower area, splash back and vinyl flooring.
BATHROOM 1.96m x 2.08m (6' 5" x 6' 10")
Family bathroom consisting of electric shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush WC. Finished off with part tiled walls, splash back and vinyl flooring.
GARDENS / PARKING
Private and secure rear garden with timber fencing and tarmac floor for low maintenance. The Front gardens is part paved with decorative pebble beds and paved walkway. Private and secure designated parking bay in gated car park, situated at the side of the property.
N/B: All measurement taken at the widest points with a laser measuring tool. Please also note that Property Sales & Lettings NI Ltd have not tested any of the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should arrange/commission their own inspections if they deem this action is necessary.
Early viewing comes highly recommended as this property is sure to attract a high level of interest given it overall condition and prime residential setting.