|Address||2 Ballarat Street, Ravenhill Road, Belfast, BT6 8FX|
|Price||Last listed at Offers over £114,950|
Property Sales & Lettings NI are delighted to welcome to the sales market this fantastic newly renovated 2 bedroom mid terrace property situated just off the popular & convenient Ravenhill Road in Belfast, within close proximity to all local amenities such as Shops, Schools, Transport links and yet on a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
Recently renovated to an exceptionally high standard throughout including: new kitchen and bathroom, newly fitted uPVC double glazing windows and doors, newly laid flooring throughout, freshly painted walls, ceilings and wood work through entire property. Newly installed injection damp proof course throughout the ground floor. Gas Fired Central Heating recently installed in the property.
Newly renovated 2 bedroom mid-terrace property offering:
• Spacious open plan Living/ Dining room laid in grey carpet
• Newly fitted kitchen offering an array of wall mounted units, ceramic hob and built in oven with
stainless steel sink, drainer and hood, laid
• Split level landing with roof space access
• Stunning glass stair hand railing
• Stairs and landing laid in fresh grey carpet
• 2 very well proportioned double bedrooms laid in new carpet
• Stunning bathroom comprising of mains operated shower over bath, sink & pedestal and low flush
• Newly installed double glazed windows and doors throughout property
• Property has been newly rewired and newly replumbed
• Gas fire central heating
• Private and secure backyard accessing alleyway.
• This is an excellent investment opportunity as there is a sitting tenant with a rental income of £625 pcm with a renatl yeild of 6%.
• Would also suit a first time buyer or young professional due to the excellent location of this newly
renovated and stunning property so close to the city centre.